At any given moment, you can withdraw any liquid funds from your portfolio (i.e. funds that are not invested, or committed on our platform) and transfer them back to your bank account.
As a first step to withdraw funds from your ANote Music ‘Portfolio’ you will have to complete your ‘Financial details’ in your ‘Profile’ section if you haven’t already done it when validating your identity. To insert or modify your ‘Financial details’, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your ‘Profile’ section by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner on desktop or the 3 white lines on top left of the screen on your mobile device and selecting ‘Profile’
- Select ‘Financial details’ from the left-menu and update the ‘Financial details for withdrawal’
The account details that you will insert, will be the bank account onto which the withdrawal will get executed.
Note: in case you wish to withdraw the full value of your portfolio, you will first need to liquidate and disinvest your portfolio by selling all the catalogue shares you own and remove all ‘Pending orders’. Only the amount which is displayed under ‘cash available’ shows what you can request to withdraw at any given time.
Steps for withdrawing funds from ‘Portfolio’:
- Navigate to your ‘Portfolio’ section
- Click on the option ‘Withdraw’
- Insert the amount you wish to withdraw. Keep in mind that the minimum withdrawal amount is €10
- Click on 'Continue to summary'. Here you can verify that your bank account details for the withdrawal are correct.
- Click on 'Execute' to confirm the withdrawal.
- You will see the confirmation that your withdrawal request has been executed.
- In one business day we will process your request and issue a bank transfer.
- Allow between 2 to 5 business days to see the withdrawn amount in your bank account.
- Your withdrawal has been executed!
If you were to encounter any issues with this process, you contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you to help you solve your problem.